Terms and Conditions
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Family and relatives of employees of RB India and any other country cannot participate unless they have disclosed the related information in full at the time of submission of the entry.
- Only one entry per team is allowed and any team that enters more than the permitted number of submissions will be disqualified.
- Where a winner has been selected and RB discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, RB reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of ‘brute force’, ‘script’ or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the How to participate”. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must provide the necessary information for the contest. The email address and address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry”) may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition. There is no charge to register with a RB website if registration is required as part of the entry process.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. RB cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, RB does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material. Also RB reserves the right to use, reuse, publish any of the entries on its website. RB may also host your media on its site to promote talent.
- RB reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the How to participate” without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside RB’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the How to participate.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) (external or internal to RB) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. RB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- RB assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
- RB reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, RB in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Your Submission, in its entirety, is an original work by you and you have not included third party content (such as writing, text, graphics, artwork, logos, photographs, likeness of any third party, musical recordings, clips of videos, television programs or motion pictures) in or in connection with your Submission without permission;
- Your Submission, the use thereof by RB (hitherto referred to as the Sponsor) of any of the rights granted by you under these Contest Rules, does not and will not infringe or violate any rights of any third party or entity, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, publicity, false light, misappropriation, confidentiality, or any contractual or other rights;
- You have all the rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the Entry and to grant all of the rights that you have granted to Sponsor under these Contest Rules; and
- All persons who were engaged by you to work on the Submission, who appear in the Submission in any manner, or have contributed to the Submission have:i. given you their written consent to submit the Submission without claims for payment of any kind; and
ii. provided written permission to include their name, likenesses, image or pictures in or with your Submission (or if a minor who is not your child, you must have the permission of their parent or legal guardian) and you may be asked by Sponsor to provide such permission in writing to Sponsor.
- Prize winners will be chosen by panel of judges as appointed by RB from all qualifying Entries within 15 days of the closing date specified in the How to participate. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Judge could be an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by RB.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the How to participate. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the relevant website. In the event of a tie – the prize money would be shared equally by the winners. In case a prize involves physical goods then RB organisers would take a final decision on who would be awarded the prize. The winners must submit information that is sought. In the event information is not made available – RB would have sole discretion to choose another winner.
- All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: Co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the How to participate. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable. RB reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of RB. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to win, for example, the use of ‘brute force’, ‘script’ or any other automated means, that person will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- RB reserves the right to request documented proof of age of any winner.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
RB does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership, although RB will be able to use and reuse Entries, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose.
- In consideration of RB agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that RB (and third parties authorised by RB) may make any and all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant RB (and third parties authorised by RB) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-license the Entry for such purposes.
- RB does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. RB may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, RB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same
- RB cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. RB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. RB is not liable for death or personal injury as a result of the entrants negligence.
- Data Protection and Publicity
Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and RB reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- By providing RB with your personal data you consent to RB transferring your personal data to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as India.
The Competition and Rules will be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Delhi or Gurgaon, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Delhi or Gurgaon respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts or the courts of Gurgaon respectively.